It’s a great day to be Irish!
Especially if you have a sweet tooth. ✅
We added a *pinch* 👌🏻 of luck to your typical Rice Krispies Marshmallow Treat!
As a kid I wished this ☝🏻 is how my bowl of cereal actually looked.
R E C I P E
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 5 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 10 oz. package of mini marshmallows
- 4 Tbsp. of salted butter
- 1 or 2 cups of Lucky Charms marshmallows
- A few drops of green food dye 🍀
S T E P S
- Melt the butter on low heat over the stove.
- Add mini marshmallows to butter, stir till melted.
- Stir in drops of green food dye (how ever many you like!).
- Pour in Rice Krispies cereal first.
- Toss in Lucky Charms marshmallows last to keep from melting.
- Press with your hands into a greased 13 x 9 dish.
- Let cool … then slice to enjoy!
This recipe is Viv taste-tested + approved.